Experience the Dark Side of Power with the 2012 update to the legendary Babolat Pure Drive Plus, now in a striking futuristic black graphic. The half inch longer Pure Drive Plus features a new Cortex Dampening Interface for even better feel. Only those frequencies that enhance feel are permitted to pass through the Cortex filter. Continues use of GT technology, for extra stability at ball impact.
For Optimal String Performance Babolat Recommends:
Midwest Sports only ships Babolat products to domestic addresses in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
- Durability: Babolat Pro Hurricane
- Playability: Babolat Xcel
- Hybrid: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 16 - Babolat Xcel
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.50 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.30 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 72
- Balance: 13.10 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 26mm Head/23mm Throat
- Swingweight: 321 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip: Syntec
Babolat has kept the specifications on the 2012 Pure Drive Plus virtually the same as the previous generation Pure Drive Team, Pure Drive Cortex, and Pure Drive GT. That is, the Pure Drive GT Plus remains the definitive tweener (between powerful/controlled) frame. 100 sq. in. head, 27.5 inch length, 11.30 ounce strung weight, and 321 swingweight provide an excellent balance of power, control, and added reach for additional pop.