RETURN POLICY FOR EXCHANGE OR CREDIT WE WILL NOT ACCEPT USED OR WORN MERCHANDISE.
General Return Info
- Unused/unworn products may be returned within 60 days of receipt of order for full refund.
- Any item(s) that are returned more than 60 days from date of receipt WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Please include a copy of your original invoice, along with instructions regarding the reason for return or exchange. Items returned without an invoice will only be eligible for store credit, at the discretion of Midwest Sports.
Shoe Returns & Warranty Info
6 MONTH OUTSOLE SHOE WARRANTY PROCEDURE (Click for info)
- SHOES MUST BE RETURNED IN THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER'S BOX IN BRAND NEW CONDITION, AS IT WAS RECEIVED (NO TAPE OR SHIPPING LABELS APPLIED). If the shipping box is not available, please wrap the shoe box in brown paper or other wrapping material before shipping.
- Please ensure that shoes show absolutely no sign of wear or use (e.g. lint, fuzz, debris, hair) prior to returning to Midwest Sports.
- Shoes with an outsole warranty should be returned DIRECTLY TO THE MANUFACTURER, as outlined on warranty card enclosed in original shoe box.
- Shoes purchased with a credit from a previous warranty replacement DO NOT carry the manufacturers outsole warranty.
Racquet Returns & Warranty Info
- RACQUETS MUST BE RETURNED IN BRAND NEW CONDITION
- Any racquet that is returned in unused condition (no ball fuzz, scrapes on racquet or grommets, or plastic removed from the handle will be issued a full refund (excluding string).
- Any racquet that shows slight signs of use will be evaluated on a case by case basis and may be eligible for return. When a used racquet is approved for return, a Midwest Sports gift card may be issued for up to 75% of the racquets current selling price, minus the strings.
- All new racquets carry a one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects and replacement is at the sole discretion of that manufacturer.
- Upon arrival if our warranty team deems the racquet is a clear manufacturers defect we reserve the right to replace directly from our stock.
- Racquets sent to the manufacturer for evaluation typically take 4 to 6 weeks but may longer based off the manufacturer's demand.
- If you are experiencing issues with a Babolat Play racquet please visit http://en.babolatplay.com/ or call 1-877-316-9435 before contacting Midwest Sports.
- If your racquet is replaced under warranty Midwest Sports will string the racquet with the original string purchased at no charge. (Excluding natural gut.)
- Racquets that show signs of abuse or unusual wear will not be replaced.
- If purchased racquet is no longer available, the customer will receive a Midwest Sports in-store credit for the purchase price of the racquet.
- If the manufacturer does not replace your tennis racquet, we will contact you about returning of the racquet. If we do not receiv a response, we will dispose of the racquet.
Apparel Returns & Warranty Info
- APPAREL MUST BE RETURNED IN BRAND NEW CONDITION, WITH ALL TAGS ATTACHED. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
Additional Return & Exchange Info
- Items returned that do not comply with these guidelines will either be returned to the customer, or issued a Midwest Sports store credit, at the discretion of Midwest Sports.
- An RA (Return Authorization) is not required. The shipping method of your choice may be used, however an insured/trackable service is recommended.
- Please include a copy of your original invoice, along with instructions regarding the reason for return or exchange. If you are exchanging an item for a different size or color, please be specific.
- When using our pre-paid mailing label, a $6.95 return shipping charge will apply to all returns that were correctly shipped by Midwest Sports on the initial order. Orders in which an exchange is requested will ship free via UPS Ground both ways (Continental U.S. only).
- If a custom string was used in a racquet, the cost of the string will not be reimbursed.
- Neither the original shipping charge, nor return shipping to Midwest Sports will be reimbursed.
Low Price Guarantee
Midwest Sports will match any advertised price by AUTHORIZED retail dealers on "in stock" items PLUS 15% OF THE DIFFERENCE. Call or email below for price adjustments. You may also reference the competitor's price in the comments field when ordering. We'll adjust the price before shipping your order. Should you find a product through one of our competitors for a lower price we will match their price plus 15% of the difference, provided that they have it in stock in the same size and model and the competitors shipping costs are the same. We must have the item in stock as well (we are not able to price match on special orders).
- We must be able to verify the lower price. Pricing that cannot be verified will not be honored.
- This policy does not apply to special promotions or give aways and may not be used in conjunction with any offer, coupon or promotion.
- Price match must be "apples to apples". For example, if another company has a certain shoe in stock in size 13 only for a lower price but you are interested in size 7, we are not able to match or beat their price since they do not have your size in stock at that lower price. This policy also applies to the total cost of the transaction, which must include the competitors shipping costs.
- This policy does not apply to wholesale companies, who do not sell to the public or "end user".
- No price adjustments will be made on prior purchases.
- All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the website are subject to change at any time without notice. Midwest Sports has full discretion to adjust or cancel any orders that fall outside the rules of any promotion or special.
*Does not apply to MAP policy products of all of our manufacturers including adidas, Wilson, Prince, Head, Nike, Babolat, Volkl, Dunlop, Yonex.
Midwest Sports Supply
11613 Reading Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Toll Free: 800-334-4580
Local or International: 513-956-4900
Monday-Friday: 10:00am - 8:00pm EST
Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm EST
Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm EST
Monday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST
Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST
Sunday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST