An old favorite returns with the Dunlop 300G - a control-oriented players racquet with a very stable, solid feel. The 300G features a 16x19 string pattern that tends to reward those who prefer to generate spin on their shots. A thicker throat bridge increases power and stability versus the previous-generation 300G. Hotmelt technology enhances frame response and feel. This is a great racquet for intermediate to advanced players with fast swings who prefer a more open string pattern for spin control.
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 10.70 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 64
- Balance: 13.09 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 21mm Straight Beam
- Swingweight: 307 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19