adidas Barricade 7.0 Novak Mens Tennis Shoe
Color: Navy Blue/Metallic Silver/Scarlet
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Product Details:
- Seamless synthetic leather upper for lightweight and durability
- Ultra durable TPU toe protection guard with ventilated dimple.
- adiTUFF on medial forfoot for added abrasion resistance.
- Molded EVA insole for anatomical comfort.
- adiPRENE heel insert for comfort and shock absorption. adiPRENE + for forefoot propulsion and efficiency.
- Extended TORSION system for midfoot and forfoot integrity and improved surface adaptation/stability.
- adiWEAR 6 for best durability in high-wear areas.
Average weight: 16.0 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
durability, traction, stability... probably 6/5 for this shoe. But the comfort aspects like ventilation or cushioning are just not there.
Nhan from AZ
It's comfortable and steady. Recommended.
Like the look and feel of the shoes. Very comfortable. I had barricade shoes before and the durability was great . They lasted 7 months. I play singles 4 times a week . I hope these shoes last long as well
The best among adidas barricade shoes
I like Nole thats why I like this shoe...
very attractive shoes
Like these shoes so much...very attractive and durable.
Barricade 7 vs 8
I play tennis 3 - 5 times per week whether I want to or not. Mostly singles. The 7 is BY FAR the better shoe than the 8. I bought both, and my foot slides inside the 8 (causing my big toe to bruise as it slides into the front of the shoe, and then my big toe nail ends up falling out --- just wonderful !!), and it also does not give near the support. I own 3 pair of 7's as I am concerned they will not make anymore. If someone knows how to get a message to Adidas, please let me know --- THEY NEED TO KEEP THE 7 !!! IT'S THE BEST SHOE THEY HAVE EVER MADE!!!
Durability, style & comfort..i bought it because of Novak Djokovic