adidas Barricade 7.0 Mens Tennis Shoes
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Seamless synthetic leather upper for lightweight and durability.
- Ultra durable TPU toe protection guard with ventilated dimple.
- adiTUFF on medial forefoot for added abrasion resistance.
- Molded EVA insole for anatomical comfort.
- adiPRENE heel insert for comfort and shock absorption. adiPRENE + for forefoot propulsion and efficiency.
- Extended TORSION system for midfoot and forefoot integrity and improved surface adaptation/stability.
- adiWEAR 6 for the best durability in high-wear areas.
Average weight: 16.0 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Typical Barricade: Great Shoes
The 7.0 version is a great shoe. I experienced some of the the ankle rubbing mentioned by other reviewers and realized that adjusting the tongue slightly to the side eliminated this initial problem. I gave this shoe 4 stars because the white colored areas of the synthetic uppers have discolored to an offwhite/ivory color even though these were newly purchased from MWsports. This discoloration was extremely noticeable when wear white socks and less so with black socks. I'd buy another pair but preferably in another color.
Very stable high quality shoe, with consistent comfort, excellent construction, and generational advancement with each new version. Pricey to purchase, but the quality and the dependable guarantee justify the investment. If you foot matches the Addidas mold, you will not be disappointed in this newest version.
Barricade 7.0 is great
Great shoe. Lasts a long time and holds up well until the sole wears out, unlike New Balance that feels good at first, but gets too sloppy over time. Only down side, the shoes squeak too much, which I think is due to the orthodics that I use.