adidas Barricade 8 Mens Tennis Shoe
Color: Running White/Night Shade/Solar Slime
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- New upper D-Core 6 technology provides the ultimate in stability, durability and breathability.
- Molded dual-density adiPRENE EVA insole for anatomical comfort.
- adiPRENE shock absorbing soft EVA provides excellent cushioning and helps reduce impact to ankle joints and knees
- Highly responsive ADIPRENE+ EVA maintains forefoot propulsion to accelerate your game.
- adiWEAR 6 for the best durability in high-wear areas.
Average weight: 16.0 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Good shoes, but poor warranty service
Good shoes. Grab the ground. I am a 2.5 players, play once a week, and the shoes still got worn out in 5 months. Sent it back for replacement, but got a pair of black Barricade V (when was it first out? In 2008?) ! LOL! Nike sends you a voucher to use for the outsole warranty. So for me, no more addidas!
Long Time Wearer
Been wearing Barricades for a long time and these are really great. Lighter than Barricade 7 and with the new outer, it really helps if your feet tend to get hot. Lacing is also not as high as past models. Would still like the shoe to be a little lighter. Would recommend this shoe.
Decided to try these. I've always been a solid Wilson shoe fan. Adidas comfortable and light. May need more cushion in fore foot. Like.
A must have
Functionality and comfort is just as great as its appearance..alway a pleasure to wear this shoes on and off the court..