adidas Barricade 8 Mens Tennis Shoe
Color: Running White/Black
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- New upper D-Core 6 technology provides the ultimate in stability, durability and breathability.
- Molded dual-density adiPRENE EVA insole for anatomical comfort.
- adiPRENE shock absorbing soft EVA provides excellent cushioning and helps reduce impact to ankle joints and knees
- Highly responsive ADIPRENE+ EVA maintains forefoot propulsion to accelerate your game.
- adiWEAR 6 for the best durability in high-wear areas.
Average weight: 16.0 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Always buy these
The Adidas Barricade line is a great shoe for the heavier player. I have worn the various models of this shoe for the past 8 years and I have had no knee or ankle issues. The older models were a bit on the heavy side but these latest models provide the same sturdy support while dramatically cutting the weight of the shoe. I typically get 6 to 8 months wear playing 3 to 5 times a week and always buy a new pair when they go on sale.
Really nice shoes
I really like them because they are very durable, they have very good traction on court and a really good design...and of course the price was excellent...
Supportive and durable
Very supportive Stayes cool - multiple vents
product quality is superior to what one can see through the website
Very good shoes! Feel comfort and fit my feet
great fit great feel
True to size no break in period, great traction on hard courts
Adidas Barricade 8
Nice shoe, comfortable around the inside. There is a little bump in the middle of the shoe, but after a while it feels good. The shoe looks nice around the outside.
Like it, very durable and comfortable. Protects the ankle well.
As good as it gets
This is the 2nd pair of barricade 8s I bought. This shoe provides great support and combines durability with lighter weight.
Awesome tennis shoes
Like everything, style, the way it grips my foot, a little foot stabilizer on the outer side protects from foot roll out. Had it for 2 weeks, so not sure how long it will last. Overall worth every penny. The best tennis shoe I've ever had.