adidas Barricade 8 Stella McCartney Womens Tennis Shoes
Color: Running White/Joy Orange6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Engineered Kurim TPU upper for lightweight breathability and support.
- TPU toe protection guard with ventilated dimple.
- Band of power locks down and supports the heel for additional stability. Inlay:
- Molded EVA insole for anatomical comfort. Midsole:
- adiPRENE heel insert for comfort and shock absorption. adiPRENE + for forefoot propulsion and efficiency. TORSION for midfoot and forefoot integrity and improved surface adaptation/stability. Outsole:
- adiWEAR for the best durability in high-wear areas. Average weight: 11.5 oz. (Size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I really like these light weight shoes. The colors are fun. I received my order promptly. The sale price was really good.
new model just for look
This new Barricade 8 is step backward compare to something like Barricade 5. It is less padding and cushion inside but adequate support from outside. It is not ventilated very well. It gets hot on a dry summer at 80F in southern California.
Love these shoes
The Adidas Barricades are my favorite shoes. Light weight and very comfortable.
Stella McCartney shoe
Love, love these shoes! Very comfortable right out of the box-no breakin needed. Got the yellow and love them!
Sent it back
This could work for some so I didn't want to give it two stars. I just want you to know what you are getting. I liked the light weight feel of these shoes, and the look color and cuteness factor. I just thought they were stiff and plastic feeling and because they were stiff and didn't hug my feet the usual size 8.5 felt too big. Had I ordered an 8 I might not have felt that way. I love the look of these shoes. Color without the craziness of my usual Asics that go with so few colors because they are so loud . But alas you tennis players know that if your feet don't feel right, it really doesn't matter how you look.
I love the look of this shoe. Unfortunately, the shoe is a bit stiff and uncomfortable. The material feels thinner and more plastic-y than I am used to. I am sending it back.