adidas Barricade V Womens Tennis Shoe
Color: Black/Metallic Silver/Bahia Pink
- Synthetic leather upper for lightweight and durability.
- Molded EVA insole for anatomical comfort.
- adiPRENE insert for comfort and shock absorption. adiPRENE maintains forefoot propulsion and efficiency.
- EXTENDED TORSION for midfoot and forefoot integrity.
- Feathered construction allowing for ultimate performance in multi-directional sports such as tennis.
- adiWEAR 6 for the best durability in high-wear areas.
Average weight: 14.7 oz. (Womens 8.5)
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Synthetic leather and mesh combination for more breathability.
- High performance synthetic on the sides.
- ADITUFF sport-specifically positioned highly abrasion and tear-resistant upper material. Inlay:
- Molded EVA for anatomical comfort. Midsole:
- ADIPRENE shock-absorbing soft EVA providing excellent cushioning and helps reduce impact to ankle joints and knees.
- ADIPRENE+ highly responsive EVA maintaining forefoot propulsion to accelerate your game.
- TORSION SYSTEM for stability. Outsole:
- adiWEAR for best durability in high-wear areas.
Average weight: 14.7 oz. (Womens 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Comfortable w a good look
Ihave always been a fan of the Adidas brand and these shoea have lived up to their reputation. They are comfortable for everyday wear and I like the color scheme. As a runner I have a different pair that I use to train in, these a are definitely not the best for running. I got a half size too large by mistake I had forgotten that Adidas run a little larger than Nike my previous everyday tennis shoes. But overall a great price for a very good shoe, would definitely get these again
The best Shoe!
This is the best tennis shoe I have ever worn. A bonus for me is I can put my own inserts into this shoe. I love the stability it provides me on the court. I would highly recommend this shoe if your looking for a solid tennis shoe
Run large so order 1/2 size smaller.
In Adidas tennis shoes, I normally wear 8.5 and ordered 1/2 size smaller. The size 8 is a perfect length. I have a wide foot and the width seems perfect, too. If you have a narrow foot, you should wear thick or 2 pairs of socks.
Shoes are comfortable on the court. I play a lot of tennis and the soles of these shoes tend to last longer than Babolats and New Balance.
Great Substantial Tennis Shoe! - Runs 1 size large!
This is a great "tennis" shoe. We bought these for my daughter. She is on the high school tennis team. We usually have a hard time finding shoes for her because she has bunions. These shoes fit quite large and you should prepare and order a whole size down. She usually wears a 9 in Nike and an 8 in Adidas. We read the previous reviews and ordered a 7 1/2. We ended up having to exchange for a 7M. She loves the support and substantial base of these shoes. My daughter has nothing negative to say about these shoes! PROS - Runs 1 whole size large - Great ankle, arch, and toe support - Substantial Base - Great Stability ***UPDATE...My daughter has been using these everyday for tennis practice and she absolutely loves them. She said she loved the fact her feet stay flat and stable with no rolling. She also added that the shoes provide superior traction on the court. She practices five days a week for about 2.5 hours.
These shoes are really comfy and great for tennis. Good support and very cute!!!
Great shoes. Once you put it on, you are ready to go on the tennis court, do not have to wear it in. Very comfortable, great support!
Love the fit and comfort of the shoe. Love it when some wild color combos come out.
True fit to size. Very comfortable and supportive.
the fit seems a little larger than the older Barricade V. after a short break-in, comfortable and extremely stable. love the colors.
After break in, they are great!