Asics Gel Nimbus 16 Mens Running Shoe
The Asics Gel Nimbus is a cushioned/neutral shoe. Cushioned/neutral shoes are for those that have high or normal arches. These shoes are able to handle long runs and protect the joints but don't have the extra medial support that efficient runners don't need.
- Impact guidance system that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Line vertical flex groove decouples allowing enhanced gait efficiency.
- The latest evolution in Asics midsole technology, Fluidride provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced and weight exceptional durability.
- Independently placed discrete eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fit environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- The Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- The Comfordry Sockliner provides cushioning performance featuring anti-microbial properties, cooler, drier, healthier foot enters propulsion stage.
- Heel clutching system exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and fit
- P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit)- Two layers of memory foam create personalized heel fit
- Asics FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete’s foot, creating a truly customized glove like fit.
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
great cushioned shoe
I have used the nimbus for almost 10 years. I tried a different shoe about a year ago and fell into knee problems. After a 6 month layoff I bought a pair of nimbus 16 and this is by far the best fitting and best cushioned shoe I have worn. I am 20 lbs. overweight and the shoe has enough cushion to handle it.