Asics Gel Resolution 5 Mens Tennis Shoe
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.)-Enhances the foot's natural function and performance by linking the shoe's components.
- Solyte 55 Midsole Material-Lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA, combined with improved cushioning and durability.
- Heel and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems-Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- Flexion Fit Upper-Provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- PHF (Personal Heel Fit)-Memory foam lined heel collar molds to athletes heel, creating personalized fit.
- Heel Clutching System - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- PGuard toe protection for added toe durability.
- AHAR rubber outsole for excellent durability.
Average weight: 15.2 oz. (Mens 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Clay Court Tennis
I have been a long time user of New Balance shoes due to my extremely wide foot(4E+). I wear orthotics in my NEW Balance shoes so my feet do not kill me(neuromas). After seeing so many people using these shoes I finally tried them even though I could only find normal width. Unbelievable shoe. No orthotics and no pain for the first time in decades. If you have ever been hesitant about trying this shoe, stop hurting your feet and jump into a pair, Only had them for 2 month, but I am an avid 4.5 NTRP rated player.
These are great shoes. I play four to five days a week, singles and doubles. I can wear these shoes all day right out of the box. Excellent comfort and support. They wear extremely well.
Best tennis shoe ever
I have tried Nike, Adidas, Babolat but among every tennis shoes, this one was the best. It is firm but at the same time soft. I guess that is what they call it Gel technology. Great shoes with great matching price from Midwest.
A Luxury Sled for Tired Feet
Tried many different shoes (Nike Air Max Cage & Vapor Tour, Lotto, New Balance 1296, etc.), but I always go back to Asics, much to the relief of my tired feet. These are the ultimate combination of comfort, durability, traction, and support. Yonex Power Cushion is the only other shoe I've tried that comes close.
one of the best
I have worn the Resolution for a few years now. They have a big enough toe box and very good cushioning and I am closer to a 13.5, but the 13 in these fit.
Average tennis shoes
Durable shoes it 's fit right out the box no break in required but the width too wide for me , I have medium width and it doesn't provide good lateral support.
Asics Gel Resolution 5
I have had earlier models of this shoe - great shoes! Midwest sold at lowest price out there and shipped very quickly.
Another Great Shoe from Asics
Great support, fit and no break in.
Most comfortable shoe I have tried. I have wider than normal feet but most wide shoes are too roomy for me. Durable, usually lasts 6 mos. plus.
Love these, which is unusual for me and tennis shoes - good support and stability, lighter weight than the Babolats and Princes that I used to wear. This is my 2nd pair - lasted well too, 1st pair lasted a little less than a year, playing a couple times per week on clay
Great shoes...not for me!
I love the comfort and many aspects of the shoe! I can't even begin to wear the sole out. Very durable. Strange fit! My feet are swimming in the size 8's and I have read this problem reported by a number of other consumers. I ordered these in 7.5 and they are too small! I don't understand how the sizes run. I wear an 8 in Nike, Adidas, Lotto, NB. I have worn Asics running shoes in a size 8 without any problems