Asics Gel Resolution 5 Mens Tennis Shoe
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.)-Enhances the foot's natural function and performance by linking the shoe's components.
- Solyte 55 Midsole Material-Lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA, combined with improved cushioning and durability.
- Heel and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems-Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- Flexion Fit Upper-Provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- PHF (Personal Heel Fit)-Memory foam lined heel collar molds to athletes heel, creating personalized fit.
- Heel Clutching System - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- PGuard toe protection for added toe durability.
- AHAR rubber outsole for excellent durability.
Average weight: 15.2 oz. (Mens 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Average tennis shoes
Durable shoes it 's fit right out the box no break in required but the width too wide for me , I have medium width and it doesn't provide good lateral support.
one of the best
I have worn the Resolution for a few years now. They have a big enough toe box and very good cushioning and I am closer to a 13.5, but the 13 in these fit.
Asics Gel Resolution 5
I have had earlier models of this shoe - great shoes! Midwest sold at lowest price out there and shipped very quickly.
Another Great Shoe from Asics
Great support, fit and no break in.
Most comfortable shoe I have tried. I have wider than normal feet but most wide shoes are too roomy for me. Durable, usually lasts 6 mos. plus.
Love these, which is unusual for me and tennis shoes - good support and stability, lighter weight than the Babolats and Princes that I used to wear. This is my 2nd pair - lasted well too, 1st pair lasted a little less than a year, playing a couple times per week on clay
Great shoes...not for me!
I love the comfort and many aspects of the shoe! I can't even begin to wear the sole out. Very durable. Strange fit! My feet are swimming in the size 8's and I have read this problem reported by a number of other consumers. I ordered these in 7.5 and they are too small! I don't understand how the sizes run. I wear an 8 in Nike, Adidas, Lotto, NB. I have worn Asics running shoes in a size 8 without any problems