Asics Gel Resolution 5 Mens Tennis Shoes
Color: White/Royal Blue/Lightning
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.)-Enhances the foot's natural function and performance by linking the shoe's components.
- Solyte 55 Midsole Material-Lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA, combined with improved cushioning and durability.
- Heel and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems-Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- Flexion Fit Upper-Provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- PHF (Personal Heel Fit)-Memory foam lined heel collar molds to athletes heel, creating personalized fit.
- Heel Clutching System - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- PGuard toe protection for added toe durability.
- AHAR rubber outsole for excellent durability.
Average weight: 15.2 oz. (Mens 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
4 vs 5
Will wear 5 but 4 much better than 5 Had 4 pair if 4 / will see how 5 goes but at first impression / messed up a good shoe !
bought for my husband who goes through tennis sneakers like crazy.. hope they last!
Perfect Tennis Shoe
Lightweight, durable, sturdy, and very comfortable.
4 or 5?
I've previously played through several pair of Resolution 4's and liked the shoes very much except for their lack of longevity. They did play well, however and were more comfortable than other shoes I've used in recent years. Just played on the 5's last evening for the first time and I'm not too sure these are a step-up or even as good as the 4's. To begin, they feel under-sized and I initially thought I may have received the wrong size shoe. I worked through it but they may take a while (if ever) to feel as comfortable as the 4's. Beyond that they are light and that is good but I still get the impression that the soles won't hold the traction for as long as other brands I've played.
Very comfortable shoe and doesnt require break down. I used to wear Nike but this shoe is better in terms of cushion and comfort.
Just purchased four pair as you all know when you find a shoe you like they quit making it!!! Purchased 1st pair beginning of summer, great shoe right out of box. Play 4.5 level, singles and doubles 3-5 times/week. I am a little disappointed with the mesh part of shoe. Being I play in south Louisiana and shoes were soaked with daily play I will cut the shoe some slack on that part.The outer and inner sole held up. A bit pricy but worth it! I agree size is 1/2 size bigger than k-Swiss mysole.
This my shoe of choice after many false starts with other brands. Comfortable right out of the box and wears well playing weekly on hard court surface.
These are my fourth pair of ASICS Gel Fives, and I love them. hey do tend to run a half-size large, and fortunately I have a fairly narrow foot.
The best tennis shoe on the market!
This is simple the best tennis shoe on the market! I play tennis 2 to 3 hours everyday and this is the only shoe that supports my feet and keeps them pain free! No break in time, you can play with them right out of the box. I have fairly narrow feet and these shoe fit like a glove. Other shoes I have tried don't have the same fit. Color opitions are great also if you are in to looking sharp on the court!
This was my second pair of Gel 5s. I was a long term user of adidas Barricade, but kept getting tennis toe. Asics was recommended by both online reviews and friends familiar with the brand. They are extremely comfortable. No tennis toe. The only reason I have tennis toe now is one weekend playing with the adidas. The sole is very sturdy and the construction good. The gel provides a very gentle landing surface when playing very aggressive tennis. I will not play another brand.