Asics Gel Resolution 5 Mens Tennis Shoes
Color: White/Royal Blue/Lightning
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.)-Enhances the foot's natural function and performance by linking the shoe's components.
- Solyte 55 Midsole Material-Lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA, combined with improved cushioning and durability.
- Heel and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems-Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- Flexion Fit Upper-Provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- PHF (Personal Heel Fit)-Memory foam lined heel collar molds to athletes heel, creating personalized fit.
- Heel Clutching System - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- PGuard toe protection for added toe durability.
- AHAR rubber outsole for excellent durability.
Average weight: 15.2 oz. (Mens 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
These are my fourth pair of ASICS Gel Fives, and I love them. hey do tend to run a half-size large, and fortunately I have a fairly narrow foot.
The best tennis shoe on the market!
This is simple the best tennis shoe on the market! I play tennis 2 to 3 hours everyday and this is the only shoe that supports my feet and keeps them pain free! No break in time, you can play with them right out of the box. I have fairly narrow feet and these shoe fit like a glove. Other shoes I have tried don't have the same fit. Color opitions are great also if you are in to looking sharp on the court!
This was my second pair of Gel 5s. I was a long term user of adidas Barricade, but kept getting tennis toe. Asics was recommended by both online reviews and friends familiar with the brand. They are extremely comfortable. No tennis toe. The only reason I have tennis toe now is one weekend playing with the adidas. The sole is very sturdy and the construction good. The gel provides a very gentle landing surface when playing very aggressive tennis. I will not play another brand.