Asics Gel Resolution 5 Mens Tennis Shoe
Color: Neon Green/Lightning/Navy
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.)-Enhances the foot's natural function and performance by linking the shoe's components.
- Solyte 55 Midsole Material-Lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA, combined with improved cushioning and durability.
- Heel and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems-Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- Flexion Fit Upper-Provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- PHF (Personal Heel Fit)-Memory foam lined heel collar molds to athletes heel, creating personalized fit.
- Heel Clutching System - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- PGuard toe protection for added toe durability.
- AHAR rubber outsole for excellent durability.
Average weight: 15.2 oz. (Mens 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Surprising Tennis Shoe
I play tennis almost everyday and the type of player who runs for every ball. I am currently using nike's ballistec 4.3 until a friend recommended me to try this shoe. Boy was I surprised by its performance. This shoe has everything I need for my game. It is lightweight, comfortable to my heels and soles of my feet, has tremendous support and very stable plus you get a 6-month sole durability gaurantee. Definitely a good purchase for me. I am looking forward to the next model.
This is my very first asics tennis shoe and boy does it deliver. The color is crisp but I'm not too impressed by its exterior design though. The interior is very comfortable, very light in its class, very forgiving to impacts and very stable.
Asics, My Favorite Shoe
No Break-in read to play out of the box. Wore Asics for running since I was a teenager and their tennis shoes are the same quality and comfort. To top it off I got these on sale, so icing on the cake.