Asics Gel Resolution 5 Womens Tennis Shoe
- Flexion Fit upper provdes form-fitting comfort.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.)-Enhances the foot's natural function and performance by linking the shoe's components.
- Solyte Midsole Material-Lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA, combined with improved cushioning and durability.
- GEL Cushioning Systems-Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- PHF (Personal Heel Fit)-Memory foam lined heel collar molds to athletes heel, creating personalized fit.
- PGuard toe protection for added toe durability.
Average weight: 12.3 oz. (Womens 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
This was my first pair of Asics. The cushion in the shoe is great. I had read that they run a little small, but they seem to run right on target. I play several times a week and am not getting any younger so I was looking for really comfortable shoes. These are the best I have found in quite some time!
This is my second pair and still my favorite ever. No breaking in, great arch support and comfort. Love the pink color!
asics gel res
I love the bright pink color, no break in required, not my first pair and won't be my last!
i love asics resolution 5
there is no break in period for the resolution 5, it is comfortable the moment you put it on!! colors and style is a plus!!
This shoe is the best tennis shoe out there! I usually wear a size ten but had to go to an 11 with this shoe!! Also, I wear orthotics but they are the same ones I have been wearing in the previous gel models. Love the pink!!!
Very comfortable! I felt I did not need to "break them in."
I run and play tennis several times a week and have tested several brands (Nike, Mizuno, Kswiss, Prince, Adidas) and have long since learned that Asics are the absolute best for me. No break-in time, no knee/joint pain, no slipping, no turned ankles. That said, I always wear Nimbus for running and Resolution for tennis, both of which are expensive. My long term, active, injury-free lifestyle is worth the extra $$. Always order 1/2 size up and for resolutions, I buy gel inserts for better arch contour and slippage control. Other shoes for tennis get worn treads so easily, but not these. Reassured by 6-month outsole warranty.
bright pop of color for spring
I just got these shoes, and I can't wait for USTA season to start. they are almost the exact color of the pink in our uniforms. I'm not overly crazy about the grey stripes but the rest of the shoe looks like it came from bubblegum alley. :) this is my 6th pair of Asics Tennis shoes, and I think they are always the most stylish and comfortable shoes out there.