Asics Gel Solution Speed 2 Mens Tennis Shoe
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems features a more flared lateral forefoot for added stability.
- Solyte 55 Midsole Material-Lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA, combined with improved cushioning and durability.
- Flexion Fit Upper-Provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- PHF (Personal Heel Fit)-Memory foam lined heel collar molds to athletes heel, creating personalized fit.
- PGuard toe protection for added toe durability.
Average weight: 12.9 oz. (Mens 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
ASICS shoes in general are very comfortable. This shoe is true to size, lightweight, and gives me good support. I will continue to buy this brand.
I'm a big fan of the Gel resolution 5 -but these are better in that they have the real rubber "squeak" and are lighter -ideal for match play. I use the resolution 5 for practice and these for matches.
A touch of gold
This is the second pair of Asics that I own. They are very comfortable and I like the design.
Great quality shoes , light, comfortable, decent/good stability for playing matches.
lighter but less support
Definitely lighter than the resolution, but noticeable less support than the resolution 4 and 5. Depends on your needs ... I need a little more support so I prefer the resolution. But still a great shoe ... asics makes the most comfortable tennis shoes I've used, and I've tried 'em all!
This shoe is similar to the Nike Vapors in weight, but this one is a lot more comfortable. Its one of the lighter shoes out there, which helps with accelerating from a stop. I have owned Prince T-series shoes and those guys are like wearing bricks on your feet, so switching to these Asics is like wearing feathers in comparison. Overall, these shoes are light, very comfortable, require zero break-in, and perfect for a normal foot. (4.0 NRTP)
Comfortable and great grip
I purchased these shoes because asics are the most comfortable tennis shoes out there. The issue that I had with my prior pair was their weight and that issue has been fixed very well in these asics. Overall great shoe.