Asics Gel Solution Speed 2 Womens Tennis Shoe
Color: Grape/Silver/Sharp Green
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems features a more flared lateral forefoot for added stability.
- Solyte 55 Midsole Material-Lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA, combined with improved cushioning and durability.
- Flexion Fit Upper-Provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- PHF (Personal Heel Fit)-Memory foam lined heel collar molds to athletes heel, creating personalized fit.
- PGuard toe protection for added toe durability.
Average weight: 11.0 oz. (Womens 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I am a runner and Asics makes one of my favorite running shoes. These tennis shoes felt more like a running shoe than some of the clunky tennis shoes you find. I feel nimble and at ease sprinting around the court. I truly love these shoes. I did find that I needed to not lace the top 3 eyelets as it caused pressure on the top of my foot that I didn't like - yet with this adjustment I am quite happy and have ordered two more pairs of this shoe. I have a narrow, high-arched foot.
I bought this shoe because I was looking for a lightweight, non-clunky shoe for tennis. I think it would have been perfect, but it was too narrow.
LOve these :)
These are awesome court shoes! Bought 7.5 and they fit fine--lots of mesh--lightweight--wonderful color--goes with everything. My foot is narrow with high arches and this fits my feet perfect. They really fit a woman's foot--they don't feel like men's shoes at all. These are even better than my Nikes. I did buy a second pair of Asics that are mostly purple--on sale--and they are even a lighter weight than these--and also fit great and are awesome on court. It was easy to order them from Midwest sports--they are always polite and helpful and good with exchanges and give good discounts :)
I LOVE this shoe. I only wear Nike and Asics to play tennis in. I have a narrow foot and these brands always fit well. This shoe is stable, yet very light on the court.