Asics Gel Solution Speed Mens Tennis Shoes
- Solyte 55 Midsole Material-Lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA, combined with improved cushioning and durability.
- Heel and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems-Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- Flexion Fit Upper-Provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- Trusstic System-Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- PHF (Personal Heel Fit)-Memory foam lined heel collar molds to athlete's heel, creating personalized fit.
- PGuard toe protection for added toe durability.
- AHAR rubber outsole for excellent durability.
Average weight: 13.2 oz. (Mens 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
shoe looks good but its not like the other Acics I've had. The toe box is too big and stiff and when I run it hits the top of my foot, very annoying. That part doesn't have to be made of plastic, something softer.
Perfect combination of comfort and support
Long time Asics customer. The Solution Speed is a great shoe. Comfortable, supportive arch, lightweight, and fits a medium or narrower foot nicely. Style and substance. Another winner from Asics.
Comfortable but slippery
I've always worn asics for tennis. I previuously wore challengers and the resolutions. The Solution Speed feels great out of the box, very comfortable. I have a medium foot width and felt the toe box was a bit wide and it seemed they ran maybe 1/4 a size too long. I read issues of traction an didn't experience any issues initially until the 3rd time out on court with these. Now I slip and slide on shots out wide. If you're not aggressively planting your foot and changing directions, you'll probably be ok otherwise might want to try a different model. I really like how these shoes feel, but I'm going back to the challengers or resolutions so I don't get hurt sliding.