Asics Gel Solution Speed 2 Mens Tennis Shoe
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems features a more flared lateral forefoot for added stability.
- Solyte 55 Midsole Material-Lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA, combined with improved cushioning and durability.
- Flexion Fit Upper-Provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- PHF (Personal Heel Fit)-Memory foam lined heel collar molds to athletes heel, creating personalized fit.
- PGuard toe protection for added toe durability.
Average weight: 12.9 oz. (Mens 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Anther Great Shoe from Asics
Like the rest of their models this is also a winner. Like this one for it's lightness and great colors. Also bought on sale so it's a no brainer.
This is a preliminary review as I just got them a week ago. I've worn them around walking and for one three-hour hitting session. I'll update the review after a few months for durability. But I will say this, after typically buying Addidas and lately the Nike Air Max shoes...these are far and away the most comfortable court shoe I've ever worn straight out of the box. It's not surprising as I wear Asics for my long-distance running.