Asics Gel Solution Speed 2 Women's Tennis Shoe
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems features a more flared lateral forefoot for added stability.
- Solyte 55 Midsole Material-Lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA, combined with improved cushioning and durability.
- Flexion Fit Upper-Provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- PHF (Personal Heel Fit)-Memory foam lined heel collar molds to athletes heel, creating personalized fit.
- PGuard toe protection for added toe durability.
Average weight: 11.0 oz. (Womens 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
My daughter wears these and they are incredibly light and comfortable. They are so durable that I am wearing her old ones! We just bought this shoe for the third time in a row and may never buy another brand again!
Favorite court shoe
Great court shoe- lightweight, great for lateral movement. Just bought my second pair I like them so much. Tried other brands & Asics are the best for my feet. They don't run too wide in toed area either so good for a narrowish type foot
Very comfortable, easy playability/no break in period. Have always gone with white, so glad I chose color
Was looking for a lightweight shoe that allowed mobility on the court. This shoe is very comfortable, although not as light as I had hoped. Even so, I enjoy wearing it and get lots of complements when I'm on the court.
True to size, lightweight, great for quick transitions. I wore this shoe to two competitive tournaments, held up well and kept me light on my toes. There is no 6 month guarantee on these and they wear a bit faster than the Gel Resolutions.
It is perfect, beautiful and very comfortable. Perfect for playing on hard courts because it lessens the impact .. I like very much .. Excellent product.