Asics Gel Resolution 5 Womens Tennis Shoes
- Flexion Fit upper provdes form-fitting comfort.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.)-Enhances the foot's natural function and performance by linking the shoe's components.
- Solyte Midsole Material-Lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA, combined with improved cushioning and durability.
- GEL Cushioning Systems-Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- PHF (Personal Heel Fit)-Memory foam lined heel collar molds to athletes heel, creating personalized fit.
- PGuard toe protection for added toe durability.
Average weight: 12.3 oz. (Womens 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
This shoe requires no break in time. Both my wife and I bought these shoes, and they are super comfortable right out of the box. On top of that they are very durable - especially for the weight (they are not too heavy). Great practice shoe.
Best Tennis Shoes by far!
This is my fourth pair and as long as I'm playing tennis, I'll be wearing these!
Lots of support & cushion. Sturdy, yet light weight. These run true to size. Love these shoes!
Best tennis shoe
This is my third pair - not a heavy tennis shoe but provides great support!
Best Tennis shoes!
I just purchased my second pair of Asics Gel Resolution 5 after trying almost every other brand. I have high arches and ankles that like to roll and these shoes solved both of those problems!
I bought 3 pairs in size 9 last March and LOVE them. The fit, cushioning, and playability is perfect. I just bought 2 pair of white shoes, and the toebox is so tight that I can't wear the shoes. I'm afraid to get a half-size larger for fear that would be too large. It's probably best to try these on before buying because of the inconsistent sizing.
I like this shoe because it works for a narrow foot.
Shoe is comfortable, altho a bit heavy. I find that the arch support wears out after about 3-4 months of use (3-5 days of doubles tennis a week). Toe box seems to have gotten a bit wider this time around ---which is a good thing. Wish they'd bring back the Gel 3 - its more comfortable and a bit better fitting in the toe box.
I'm a long time Barricade II wearer and finally had no choice but to find another option. The toe box is more snug on this shoe than the Barricade II and also a bit shorter. I had to go up a half size to get the length I needed. Major points for being low to the ground, plush feeling, and having a very secure lacing system.