Babolat AeroPro Drive French Open Tennis Racquet
Babolat has kept the specifications on the new Roland Garros edition identical to that of the 2013 AeroPro Drive.
The Aeropro Drive will still appeal to a very wide array of players, especially for those looking for a slightly more flexible, spin-friendly alternative to the Pure Drive. One of a few racquets that works well at the net, as well as the baseline.
For Optimal String Performance Babolat Recommends:
- Durability: Babolat RPM Blast
- Playability: Babolat Xcel
- Hybrid: Babolat RPM Blast 17 - VS Gut 16
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.30 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 67
- Balance: 12.90 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 23mm Head/26mm Throat
- Swingweight: 329 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip: Babolat Syntec Pro