Babolat AeroPro Drive Plus Tennis Racquet
Babolat has kept the specifications on the new 2013 Aeropro Drive virtually the same as the previous generation Aeropro Drive GT Plus.
The 2013 Aeropro Drive Plus will still appeal to a very wide array of players, especially for those looking for a longer length, slightly more flexible, spin-friendly alternative to the Pure Drive. One of a few racquets that works well at the net, as well as the baseline.
For Optimal String Performance Babolat Recommends:
- Durability: Babolat RPM Blast
- Playability: Babolat Xcel
- Hybrid: Babolat RPM Blast 17 - VS Gut 16
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.50 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.30 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 69
- Balance: 13.00 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 23mm Head/26mm Throat
- Swingweight: 335 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip: Babolat Syntec
- Overall Rating: 3.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Moved up from Aeropro Team. Noticed improvement on serves and groundstrokes right away. Just purchased a second as a backup. Highly recommended!
Babolat Aero drive plus
after 2 years with Babolat Pure Storm Tour, I decided I needed more power and esp pop on my volleys. I've been more than satisfied with this marvelous racquet. My game has improved by at least 25%!
This racquet is perfect for my game. I'm really impressed with the improvement of my game. Hightly recommended!