Babolat Propulse 4 Mens Tennis Shoe
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Upper: Cell Shield synthetic material for outstanding abrasion resistance, yet remaining supple for excellent comfort, and maintaining breathability.
- Midsole: Exact Pro propulsion technology comprised of Pebax Rebound Fish polymer sandwiched between layers of dynamic camflex material. Generates a dynamic impulse to assist in lateral and diagonal movement. Side 2 Side system in forefoot for improved dynamic response.
- Kompressor System utilizes a combination of EVA cushioning and TPR filled tubes in the heel for maximum shock absorption, comfort, and providing ultra dynamic response.
- Adjustable Foot Belt and 360 degree wrap-around closure.
- Outsole: Michelin OCS (Optimized Cell System) provides improved traction thanks to a road-racing inspired circular micro cell pattern. Offers 20% more surface contact than traditional chevron outsole patterns.
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
My son is 14 and he has been wearing this shoe for about 3 years. He absolutely loves how comfortable and durable the shoe is. He especially loves the orange color - he gets a lot of compliments. It's a good looking shoe that performs really well. Highly recommend!
All time favorite
I like everything about the shoe. The fit, comfort, stability, durability and the colors. I already have the black and yellow but this one is an eye catcher, I get compliments every time I wear them.
Babolat has created a great shoe in the Propulse 4. For a person who is on the court 5-6 days a weeke playing and coaching this shoe is very comfortable. There is no break in time and they are very supporting all around. Babolat has become my shoe for now on.
Babolat does it again with this shoe. I've had the Babolat V-Pro All-Court and the SFX and this shoe this the best model I've had. The comfort, arch support, toe-cap( for toe-draggers),breathability of the shoe, the footbed strap and that Michelin rubber Outsole complete the shoe. The Propulse 4 is a great shoe for a player that is rough on the Outsole of their tennis shoes. Would love to see the Propulse "5" in a variety of bright colors.