Babolat Propulse 4 Mens Tennis Shoes
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Upper: Cell Shield synthetic material for outstanding abrasion resistance, yet remaining supple for excellent comfort, and maintaining breathability.
- Midsole: Exact Pro propulsion technology comprised of Pebax Rebound Fish polymer sandwiched between layers of dynamic camflex material. Generates a dynamic impulse to assist in lateral and diagonal movement. Side 2 Side system in forefoot for improved dynamic response.
- Kompressor System utilizes a combination of EVA cushioning and TPR filled tubes in the heel for maximum shock absorption, comfort, and providing ultra dynamic response.
- Adjustable Foot Belt and 360 degree wrap-around closure.
- Outsole: Michelin OCS (Optimized Cell System) provides improved traction thanks to a road-racing inspired circular micro cell pattern. Offers 20% more surface contact than traditional chevron outsole patterns.
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I like thus because of the comfort i feel even with tough games. It is easy to maneuver going forward, backward and laterally. It is a good buy with an affordable price.
Babolat Propulse 4
This is my second pair of Babolat Propulse 4 and very happy of the performance. I have been wearing Nadal Nike shoes for the past three years and I felt that the toes area is a bit tight. I heard from a friend that this shoes is a bit better and also read the review from Tennis Mag with high rating. I would rate that this shoes has slightly better stability and roomier with less toes pain then Nike.
Babolat Tennis Shoes
i play 5 to 6 times a week and these shoes really hold up. It took over 1 year to wear out these shoes and I ususally go through shoes in three months. Love them
Great shoe but.....
First BABOLAT makes great shoes and the 6 month guarantee is good deal. My son usually goes thru a pair of these every 4 weeks - normal for a kid who plays and trains. The wear is usually to the sole but within 1 week the inside strip area split - no way to return that I know of since it is a sole guarantee only
My favorite shoe and my son too!
My son is 11 yrs old and a high level junior tennis player. We travel all over the Midwest playing tournaments. Babolat is the shoe we see the most. Kids and adults both love this shoe. We love this shoe.
Very good shoes
Only have them for a week but it feels very good.
Another Great Babolat Shoe
This is a good looking shoe and once again it is as comfortable as it's predecessors. As a teaching professional, I have to have a shoe that allows me to stay on the hard courts several hours each day; and these shoes do the trick.
propulse 4 All Court M Babolat tennis shoe
Very comfortable and durable
Why ruin a good design
I loved the propulse 3, so I had bought 3 pairs and used them. They were great, lasted exactly 6 months just when the warranty was finished. That is why I bought 2 pairs of Propulse 4, only because you cant find Propulse 3 anymore! However I had to immediately return them. First, I were size 9.0, And Propulse 4 in size 9 was just too small! Amazing! I like this model mostly because of the two straps, but Propulse 4 has straps that are too thin and too short. In the size 9 I bought the top strap is so short it would not even reach over to lock the velcro part. I don't know, may be I'll wait for the next year's design. I hope they will go back to the way it was with Propulse 3.
Pretty durable shoes, although the top and back straps are often the first ones to go.
The Propulse 4 is a solid shoe. They are not as low to the ground as the Propulse 3's with a slightly higher profile. From a comfort standpoint they are superior to the Propulse 3's. The velcro straps are still great for getting a custom fit (although they are thinner than last years model and may require some re-adjustments during play). I have worn them on court for over 40 hours of play and they have proven to be a durable shoe. 4 out of 5
New shoes for 15 year old
My son has had them for about 2 weeks and so far seems to love them. He says they feel comfortable and he can slide in them. That most be the most important to him. They don't pinch his feet or jamup at the toes. Have to give the side material and the toe area a little time to see if he wears through them.