Babolat Propulse 4 Mens Tennis Shoes
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Upper: Cell Shield synthetic material for outstanding abrasion resistance, yet remaining supple for excellent comfort, and maintaining breathability.
- Midsole: Exact Pro propulsion technology comprised of Pebax Rebound Fish polymer sandwiched between layers of dynamic camflex material. Generates a dynamic impulse to assist in lateral and diagonal movement. Side 2 Side system in forefoot for improved dynamic response.
- Kompressor System utilizes a combination of EVA cushioning and TPR filled tubes in the heel for maximum shock absorption, comfort, and providing ultra dynamic response.
- Adjustable Foot Belt and 360 degree wrap-around closure.
- Outsole: Michelin OCS (Optimized Cell System) provides improved traction thanks to a road-racing inspired circular micro cell pattern. Offers 20% more surface contact than traditional chevron outsole patterns.
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Babolat Propulse 4
I'm a 5.0 player who plays almost every day, and I've struggled with turf toe (thank you Nike and Adidas) for almost two years. The Propulse is an incredibly comfortable, low-to-the-ground shoe, and the ankle and heel straps help keep my foot back so my great toe doesn't impact the toe box. Although the newest version has a narrower strap, it is still quite effective. The price you usually pay for such stability is extra weight, but these shoes play much lighter than they weigh. Highly recommended.
Good not great...
I have had all of the past generations of this shoe. in my opinion there is a slight loss of stability due to the reduction of the size of the straps. This was probably done to reduce weight but it make them feel just a smidge less secure.
Babolat Propulse 4
Tennis shoes were bought for my son and he is very happy with them. If there is any room for improvement it would be the weight . They are a little heavier but overall he is very happy with them.