Babolat Propulse 4 Mens Tennis Shoes
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Upper: Cell Shield synthetic material for outstanding abrasion resistance, yet remaining supple for excellent comfort, and maintaining breathability.
- Midsole: Exact Pro propulsion technology comprised of Pebax Rebound Fish polymer sandwiched between layers of dynamic camflex material. Generates a dynamic impulse to assist in lateral and diagonal movement. Side 2 Side system in forefoot for improved dynamic response.
- Kompressor System utilizes a combination of EVA cushioning and TPR filled tubes in the heel for maximum shock absorption, comfort, and providing ultra dynamic response.
- Adjustable Foot Belt and 360 degree wrap-around closure.
- Outsole: Michelin OCS (Optimized Cell System) provides improved traction thanks to a road-racing inspired circular micro cell pattern. Offers 20% more surface contact than traditional chevron outsole patterns.
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
nice well made shoe
I like the shoe a lot...the looks and feel are great...only thing was I was a little disappointed in the padding especially in the front of the shoe...but I'm diabetic so my feet are sensitive...I just put some new insoles in the shoes and they are fine now
My 1st pair of this brand, they are very comfortable an much lighter than they look, playing 3 or 4 times per week these shoes are soliid
Midwest is awesome, got these shoes in my size, and they are true to fit, very comfortable, and not too grippy on the courts, just right, never rolled or slipped...Great quality!
Propulse 4 for a 4.5 Player
Playing the majority of my tennis on hard courts, no other sneaker will work for me. Straight out of the box and on to the courts all day long. Excellent stability and comfort!
This is the first time we have purchased Babolat tennis shoes. So far, my son likes them. He says they are comfortable. I will be watching to make sure they hold up as well as some of the other shoes we have purchased in the past, but so far so good!
So far my son loves these shoes. They look great and feel comfortable on him. Too early to tell will the shoes last.
Babolat Propulse 4
I'm a 5.0 player who plays almost every day, and I've struggled with turf toe (thank you Nike and Adidas) for almost two years. The Propulse is an incredibly comfortable, low-to-the-ground shoe, and the ankle and heel straps help keep my foot back so my great toe doesn't impact the toe box. Although the newest version has a narrower strap, it is still quite effective. The price you usually pay for such stability is extra weight, but these shoes play much lighter than they weigh. Highly recommended.
Good not great...
I have had all of the past generations of this shoe. in my opinion there is a slight loss of stability due to the reduction of the size of the straps. This was probably done to reduce weight but it make them feel just a smidge less secure.
Babolat Propulse 4
Tennis shoes were bought for my son and he is very happy with them. If there is any room for improvement it would be the weight . They are a little heavier but overall he is very happy with them.