Babolat Propulse 4 Womens Tennis Shoes
The Babolat Propulse 4 is updated for 2014 in a great new aqua blue, purple, and silver cosmetic. Updated with Side 2 Side dynamic response system in forefoot and continues Kompressor System cushioning and a new Cell Shield pattern on the upper. More streamlined Foot Belt provides tailor-made foot support. Improved court propulsion thanks to the use of Babolat Exact Pro technology. Durable, cushioned, and stable, the Propulse 4 remains a solid all-around choice. In keeping with French tradition, Babolat continues with the excellent OCS outsole made by Michelin to provide enhanced traction without sacrificing durability.
Midwest Sports only ships Babolat products to domestic addresses in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
Color: Aqua Blue/Purple/Silver
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Upper: Cell Shield synthetic material for outstanding abrasion resistance, yet remaining supple for excellent comfort, and maintaining breathability.
- Midsole: Exact Pro propulsion technology comprised of Pebax Rebound Fish polymer sandwiched between layers of dynamic camflex material. Generates a dynamic impulse to assist in lateral and diagonal movement. Side 2 Side system in forefoot for improved dynamic response.
- Kompressor System utilizes a combination of EVA cushioning and TPR filled tubes in the heel for maximum shock absorption, comfort, and providing ultra dynamic response.
- Adjustable Foot Belt and 360 degree wrap-around closure.
- Outsole: Michelin OCS (Optimized Cell System) provides improved traction thanks to a road-racing inspired circular micro cell pattern. Offers 20% more surface contact than traditional chevron outsole patterns.
Shoe Warranty Info