Babolat Propulse 4 Womens Tennis Shoes
Color: Aqua Blue/Purple/Silver
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Upper: Cell Shield synthetic material for outstanding abrasion resistance, yet remaining supple for excellent comfort, and maintaining breathability.
- Midsole: Exact Pro propulsion technology comprised of Pebax Rebound Fish polymer sandwiched between layers of dynamic camflex material. Generates a dynamic impulse to assist in lateral and diagonal movement. Side 2 Side system in forefoot for improved dynamic response.
- Kompressor System utilizes a combination of EVA cushioning and TPR filled tubes in the heel for maximum shock absorption, comfort, and providing ultra dynamic response.
- Adjustable Foot Belt and 360 degree wrap-around closure.
- Outsole: Michelin OCS (Optimized Cell System) provides improved traction thanks to a road-racing inspired circular micro cell pattern. Offers 20% more surface contact than traditional chevron outsole patterns.
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Nice shoes, but did not fit right for me.
This is the best shoe ever. Great arch support and very comfortable on foot. I wished there had been more colors available. Looking forward to the 2015 shoe.
hurt my ankle bone
Overall the shoe was comfortable but I have noticed that Babolat shoes sit high on you ankle and these actually bruised my ankle after using them 2 days in a row.
I have worn other shoes, but this is by far the best performing and most comfortable. They are a little stiff when you first put them on, but they break-in quickly. They were prices so well, that it was like you payed me to buy them!
babolat tennis shoe
This was a Christmas gift. My daughter was thrilled.Your service was very good and it was so easy to order online. Made my Christmas shopping much easier
Great shoe - great value
This is a great shoe. Runs true to size and is very comfortable out of the box. Not too boxy or wide but good for my foot. Bought it for the sale price which was reasonable - blue was my second choice (red was sold out) but I like the color. Happy with the shoe and Midwest Sports.