Babolat Propulse 4 Womens Tennis Shoes
Color: White/Aqua Blue/Silver
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Upper: Cell Shield synthetic material for outstanding abrasion resistance, yet remaining supple for excellent comfort, and maintaining breathability.
- Midsole: Exact Pro propulsion technology comprised of Pebax Rebound Fish polymer sandwiched between layers of dynamic camflex material. Generates a dynamic impulse to assist in lateral and diagonal movement. Side 2 Side system in forefoot for improved dynamic response.
- Kompressor System utilizes a combination of EVA cushioning and TPR filled tubes in the heel for maximum shock absorption, comfort, and providing ultra dynamic response.
- Adjustable Foot Belt and 360 degree wrap-around closure.
- Outsole: Michelin OCS (Optimized Cell System) provides improved traction thanks to a road-racing inspired circular micro cell pattern. Offers 20% more surface contact than traditional chevron outsole patterns.
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Absolutely love this shoe! overall great fit and provides tremendous support. I play at least 7 times a week 3-4 hours at a time and even have my own indoor tennis court. I highly recommend the babolat brand. So perfect.
Tennis shoe fanatic!!!! Super Babolat shoe!!!
Love this Babolat Propulse 4 tennis shoe. Color perfect for many of my outfits. This is my third Propulse. I play 3-6 times a week. Sole and shoe last forever. Lightweight, fits just right, super support. Wore them around house one morning and then played. Perfect!!! Highly recommend!!
Shoes need a bit of breaking in or your feet my revolt. Overall well designed. New Balance didn't need breaking in. I'm interested in seeing how they compare with use.
Love these shoes!
Prior to purchasing the Babolat Propulse 4 I had purchased New Balance 1187. The Babolat shoe is so comfortable, is light weight, and provides great support! I would love to purchase this exact shoe in other colors! I love these shoes!
Like this shoe. Quick break in. Love the strap that gives stability around my instep. Wish it came in a more neutral color as the teal doesn't really match anything in my tennis wardrobe.