Babolat Propulse 4 Womens Tennis Shoes
Color: Dark Pink/Black
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Upper: Cell Shield synthetic material for outstanding abrasion resistance, yet remaining supple for excellent comfort, and maintaining breathability.
- Midsole: Exact Pro propulsion technology comprised of Pebax Rebound Fish polymer sandwiched between layers of dynamic camflex material. Generates a dynamic impulse to assist in lateral and diagonal movement. Side 2 Side system in forefoot for improved dynamic response.
- Kompressor System utilizes a combination of EVA cushioning and TPR filled tubes in the heel for maximum shock absorption, comfort, and providing ultra dynamic response.
- Adjustable Foot Belt and 360 degree wrap-around closure.
- Outsole: Michelin OCS (Optimized Cell System) provides improved traction thanks to a road-racing inspired circular micro cell pattern. Offers 20% more surface contact than traditional chevron outsole patterns.
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Really like the traction and durability of the Babolat shoe. Another brand seemed to be wearing too quickly...
Love these shoes, supportive and comfortable and no break in time for me
Babolat Women's Tennis Shoe
I like that the shoe felt comfortable from the start. They are not too narrow. They don't have a flared out, outer toe box that can catch when running laterally on the court. I purchased it because I had one other pair of Babolats that I liked and felt a quality shoe was on sale.
I tend to have trouble with my heel not getting enough support. But these shoes give good support. Also, added bonus, got a lot of compliments on how they look from my fellow players!
I Love these shoes! They are so cool looking and have great support. They do run slightly small but feel good. The description says pink but they are really red, which I was very happy about.
Best shoe for support!! I found the shoe true to size. I do wish there were more color options though. Extremely light weight!
still a great support shoe
This is my 5th pair of this shoe, this lighter new model is slighter narrower in toe box. I was a little concerned when they arrived they may be too small, but not so. The rear Velcro strap they removed, and made a lighter strap on the top, to create a overall lighter shoe than before. I always bought 1/2 size larger than my street shoes in tennis shoes, so I can not worry about toenails jamming in the toe box. I just hope these shoes last 6 months, as some of the others wore out in 4. They still have the best support of any shoe I have tried on the court; no more foot pain. Color is a little bright; wished they would tone it down a bit and give us more selections. 5 star shoe.