Babolat Pure Control Tour Tennis Racquet
With a 21mm straight beam and a 98 square inch headsize, the Pure Control Tour is designed for a more-advanced player with a longer, faster swing, looking for a frame with a heavier heft.
For Optimal String Performance Babolat Recommends:
- Durability: Babolat Pro Hurricane
- Playability: Babolat Xcel
- Hybrid: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 16 - Babolat Xcel
- Racquet Specifications
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.70 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 64
- Balance: 12.50 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 21mm Straight Beam
- Swingweight: 317 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x20
- Grip: Skin Feel
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
For me with a one hand backhand this offers control and power with xcel string . great flex and feel on all shots. I play at the 5.0 level , this stick needs a long, strong stroke .