Babolat Pure Drive 260 French Open Tennis Racquet
The 2014 Pure Drive 260 French Open edition (260 grams unstrung) offers a sleek cosmetic update to the legendary Babolat Pure Drive series, with a brilliant black and red clay graphic inspired by Roland Garros. The Pure Drive 260 French Open features the Cortex Dampening Interface for even better feel. The racquet maintains the use of the GT (Graphite Tungsten) which adds a hybrid of braided carbon fibers and tungsten filaments throughout the racquet. Very lightweight racquet at 9.7 ounces strung.
Midwest Sports only ships Babolat products to domestic addresses in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
For Optimal String Performance Babolat Recommends:
- Durability: Babolat RPM Blast Team
- Playability: Babolat Xcel
- Hybrid: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 16 - Babolat Xcel 16
- Racquet Specifications
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 9.70 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 72
- Balance: 13.00 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 26mm/23mm Tapered Beam
- Swingweight: 270 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19