Babolat Pure Drive French Open Tennis Racquet
For Optimal String Performance Babolat Recommends:
- Durability: Babolat RPM Blast Team
- Playability: Babolat Xcel
- Hybrid: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 16 - Babolat Xcel 16
- Racquet Specifications
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.30 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 71
- Balance: 12.70 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 26mm Head/23mm Throat
- Swingweight: 308 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip: Syntec
Babolat has kept the specifications on the 2013 Pure Drive French Open virtually the same as the previous generation Pure Drive Team, Pure Drive Cortex, and Pure Drive GT. That is, the Pure Drive French Open remains the definitive tweener (between powerful/controlled) frame. 100 sq. in. head, 11.30 ounce strung weight, and 308 swingweight provide an excellent balance of power, control, and maneuverability. Expect improved feel and solid performance from all points on the court with the latest Pure Drive French Open!
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Feels just like the regular Pure Drive but with a sweet color scheme. Even my tennis pro who strung it for me said he was jealous of my racquet, especially after we added the black Babolat strings. Gives me plenty of pop and control on my ground strokes while being easy to maneuver at the net for volleys. I also managed 5 aces immediately on my tennis pro my first time using it, which was a huge bonus!