Babolat Pure Drive Play Tennis Racquet
For Optimal String Performance Babolat Recommends:
- Durability: Babolat RPM Blast Team
- Playability: Babolat Xcel
- Hybrid: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 16 - Babolat Xcel
- Racquet Specifications
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.30 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 71
- Balance: 12.70 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 26mm Head/23mm Throat
- Swingweight: 308 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip: Syntec
Babolat Pure Drive Play Features:
- USB charging port to recharge the battery contained in the buttcap/handle which powers the diagnostic hardware. This USB can also be used to load your data onto a tablet or computer that does not have Bluetooth capability.
- LED’s flash in various colors to indicate power on/off, Bluetooth connectivity, and session reset options. Battery life lasts 6-8 hours, takes roughly 3 hours to fully charge. Memory capacity of 150 hours of tennis game.
The data generated can be used in a variety of ways:
- Pulse: Dynamic interface that changes according to the power, technique, and endurance of your game. Minimum of 2 sessions played.
- Analyze your game data: Improve your weaknesses and hone your strengths even further. Track this data to actually be able to chart your progress with quantifiable numbers.
- Evolution: Allows you to see how you have progressed from session to session.
- Get to the next level: Skills feature allows you to break down which strokes you favor, and which ones you need to work on to become a more complete player.
- Versus: Allows you not only to challenge your inner opponent, but to compare how you stack up against other Play users, as well as on a one-to-one level with friends.
- Community: Shows you where you stand in the global ranking and by category. You are also able to look into the profiles and levels of your friends, of Babolat Pro Players, and the rest of the Babolat Play user base.
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Great invesment for tennis enthuasiast
I loved the racquet. One of the most advanced technology in tennis world. Provides excellent feedback on your court performances in matches and practice sessions. Helps me to learn or correct my dynamic play pattern and be more self aware of applying more effort in my serve, strokes variation, hitting and contact zone and strength. Another great aspect is comparing your standing in the Babolat Community as a tennis player across the world.