Babolat Pure Drive Wimbledon Tennis Racquet
Enter code 2DAYRAC and select 2 Day Air at checkout.
The 2014 Babolat Pure Drive Wimbledon edition offers a sleek cosmetic update to the legendary Babolat Pure Drive Series, with a brilliant white, black and green graphic inspired by elegant green grass at the All England Club. The Pure Drive Wimbledon features the Cortex Dampening Interface for even better feel. The racquet maintains the use of GT technology, for extra stability at ball impact. Babolat has kept the specifications on the new 2014 Pure Drive Wimbledon version the same to that of the 2012 version. Official Wimbledon logo located on the shaft of the racquet.
For Optimal String Performance Babolat Recommends:
- Durability: Babolat RPM Blast Team
- Playability: Babolat Xcel
- Hybrid: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 16 - Babolat Xcel
- Racquet Specifications
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.30 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 71
- Balance: 12.70 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 26mm Head/23mm Throat
- Swingweight: 308 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip: Syntec
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
One of the best Babolat rackets around. Great power with extraordinary topspin. It's not too light and not too heavy; the perfect tennis racket for advanced players looking for power.