Babolat Pure Storm LTD GT Tennis Racquet
For Optimal String Performance Babolat Recommends:
- Durability: Babolat Pro Hurricane
- Playability: Babolat Xcel
- Hybrid: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 16 - Babolat Xcel
- Headsize: 95 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.90 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 61
- Balance: 12.40 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 19mm Straight Beam
- Swingweight: 298 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 18x20
- Grip:Babolat Leather
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
This racquet was perfect for me. I always hated racquets tht helped put power on the players shot, it would hit my shots out cause I hit pretty hard as is so that's why I got this racquets. It allows me to persistly place the ball where I wanted to. It was way better than my Babolat Pure Drive. And with that 18x20 string pattern I am able to generate more spin than what I normally do.
This frame plays radically different than the previous version. (Black and yellow) Babolat may say the specs are the same, but not way, this feels slow and heavy, even the grip is different.