Babolat Pure Strike 18x20 Tennis Racquet
With a 21/23/21mm Tapered Beam and a 98 square inch headsize, this racquet provides the ultimate feel and control. The 2014 Pure Strike is a great option for intermediate to advanced players, especially for those looking for a control frame without sacrificing speed.
For Optimal String Performance Babolat Recommends:
- Durability: Babolat RPM Blast
- Playability: Babolat Xcel
- Racquet Specifications
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.50 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 70
- Balance: 13.00 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 21/23/21mm Tapered Beam
- Swingweight: 336 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 18x20
- Grip: Syntec Feel
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I recently got back into tennis and found that I was using a racquet that was too light and too head light. After trial and error with a few models, I really like this one. Midwest was great at giving me advice on the strings, tension, etc. Very positive experience.