Babolat Roland Garros Drive Z Mid Tennis Racquet
The Babolat Drive Z Mid has the feel of a "players" racquet with a solid, stable, comfortable feel, but with a broader appeal due to its generous sweetspot. This racquet is geared to the intermediate to advanced player possessing a longer, faster swing, who will appreciate the slightly lighter and more maneuverable feel.
For Optimal String Performance Babolat Recommends:
- Playability: Babolat Excel
- Headsize: 102 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 10.30 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 67
- Balance: 13.40 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 26mm/23mm Tapered Beam
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip: Syntec Touch
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Light- weight design makes it more powerful in the swing, but with such a light head I have less control.