Babolat SFX Mens Tennis Shoe
Fit Tip: Length - Slighty large. Width - Slightly wide. Arch - Slightly low. Moderate break-in.The Babolat SFX is an all new addition to the Babolat performance tennis shoe line, combining proven Babolat technologies in a slightly wider, more comfort-oriented package. New Ergo Motion dual material midsole equalizes pressure points for outstanding cushioning during the rigors of play. Stitchless tongue/vamp construction for excellent forefoot flex. Impressive, out of the box performance with minimal break-in. Continues the use of Kompressor System cushioning in the heel and use of the excellent OCS outsole made by Michelin to provide enhanced traction without sacrificing durability. Excellent all around choice for the player who places a premium on comfort and a plush ride. Phenomenal white, black and red cosmetic!
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Upper:S-Shield synthetic leather for excellent durability, comfort, and ventilation. Stitchless tongue/vamp for excellent forefoot flex.
- Midsole: Ergo Motion dual material midsole, Kompressor System in heel, 3D ergonomic shank.
- Insole: Ergo Motion dual material insole, offering long lasting cushioning, comfort, and support.
- Outsole: Michelin All Court provides traction on all surfaces.
Average weight: 15.3 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
The fit is great for wide feet. Definitely get a half size smaller. The durability of the shoe is very good. I don't think there is anything wrong with it.
Couldn’t be happier with the Babolat SFX tennis shoes purchased last month, or with the service provided by Midwest Sports reps. As to Babolat sizing issue, I found that a half size smaller than normal (9, rather than 9.5) resulted in optimal fit. Shoes are of high quality, provide snug, supportive, cushioned comfort, and (in white) are a great look. Play on har-tru, several hours a week, so cannot yet attest as to durability. However, these are the most “enjoyable” tennis shoes I ever purchased over the many years I’ve been playing.