Babolat V-Pro 2 All Court Mens Tennis Shoe
- Upper: Synthetic Leather and mesh.
- Midsole: Molded EVA, with Exact Pro - Exact Pro propulsion technology comprised of Pebax Rebound Fish polymer sandwiched between layers of dynamic camflex material. Generates a dynamic impulse to assist in lateral and diagonal movement in the forefoot of the shoe.
- Heel: Vibrakill shock absorption designed specifically for tennis. Promotes quicker recovery due to optimized capacity for restitution.
- Outsole: Michelin All Court provides traction on all surfaces.
Average weight: 14.6 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I really like this shoe, outstanding in every area. One should note this shoe has a wide toe box, so if you don't need that it not the right shoe for you. First pair of Babolat's and I really like the style.
Fit right away, very light
Los tenis me quedan como guante, muy suaves y de gran durabilidad, para el frontenis es indispensable el agarre en la superficie ya que es definitivo para establecer un buen punto.
Babolat court shoe
I have a terrible time finding any type of shoe that fits comfortably. My foot needs a wide toe box and my arches are very flat. These Babolat tennis shoes fit awesome right from day one. I played for three hours the first day with not one issue. I found them to be extremely comfortable, gave me tons of support and kept my feet relatively cool even in the Florida sun. They do get a bit slippery when the court gets wet but these are definitely the best court shoes I have ever bought. The construction looks like they will stand up to some regged use and I highly recommend them.
I'm hard to fit...
When it comes to shoes, boots, every day type of sneakers and tennis shoes I'm hard to fit... These Babolat V-Pro are the most comfortable tennis shoe I've ever slipped on my feet. From right out of the box they felt PERFECT!!! Once on the court the proved their worth immediately!!! Starts, stops... change of direction the V-Pro's never missed a beat. I'm going to order another pair or two before they're either sold out or Babolat changes the design!!! Highest recommendation from me... You will not be disappointed...