Babolat V-Pro 2 All Court Mens Tennis Shoe
Color: Bright Red/Black
- Upper: Synthetic Leather and mesh.
- Midsole: Molded EVA, with Exact Pro - Exact Pro propulsion technology comprised of Pebax Rebound Fish polymer sandwiched between layers of dynamic camflex material. Generates a dynamic impulse to assist in lateral and diagonal movement in the forefoot of the shoe.
- Heel: Vibrakill shock absorption designed specifically for tennis. Promotes quicker recovery due to optimized capacity for restitution.
- Outsole: Michelin All Court provides traction on all surfaces.
Average weight: 14.6 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Good product and good price
i like the design and it fits well. it has good support and delivered in timely manner.
Excellent Shoe, But a Little Wide
This is an excellent shoe. Very supportive and provides excellent cushion on the court. My only dislikes are that the shoe is a little wide and a little on the heavy side. Overall a big plus for me and I highly recommend them if you have wide feet and don't mind a little extra weight in exchange for the added support.
Sturdy and Comfortable
This is my 5th pair of Babalot's that I use in pickleball (hard courts). They support my feet through 3 hours daily on the hard surface. With the Michelin sole they outlast any other site I have used in the hit Florida sun. Me feet stay cool and Comfortable. USAPA District Ambassador Southern Tropics
Comfortable and stylish, great shoe for the court!
Great shoes for all Courts
The shoes were for my brother, who is inspiring to become a pro someday. whey i read it was for all court, meaning Hard, Grass and even clay that means it versatile in all aspects meaning no need to buy extra shoes just for different surfaces. because it takes time to break in shoes so you feel more comfort during play. to say at least my brother loves them and its perfect for those who are just starting out and don't have the money to spend on different shoes for different surfaces