Babolat V-Pro 2 All Court Womens Tennis Shoe
- Upper: Synthetic Leather and mesh.
- Midsole: Molded EVA, with Exact Pro - Exact Pro propulsion technology comprised of Pebax Rebound Fish polymer sandwiched between layers of dynamic camflex material. Generates a dynamic impulse to assist in lateral and diagonal movement in the forefoot of the shoe.
- Heel: Vibrakill shock absorption designed specifically for tennis. Promotes quicker recovery due to optimized capacity for restitution.
- Outsole: Michelin All Court provides traction on all surfaces.
Average weight: 12.6 oz. (Size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I searched all over for a good price on these shoes and was so happy when I saw them on Midwest's website! I have never used this site before but i will definitely be a repeat customer!
Good fit, but stiff
This shoe seems true to size (7 1/2) and is comfortable. Seems to have good support. I've only played in them twice, and they feel kind of stiff, heavy, and clunky. Hoping they will break in.
I like this shoe, however there is a break in time, they are a little stiff at first, but wear well.
Excellent service with the delivery and exchange for the shoes. Really like the quality of the shoe very nice looking lightweight. I felt it ran a little small though. I normally wear 8 1/2 and I had to exchange it for a nine.
Free tee shirt with purchase surprised me with its quality. Great fit and styling..
Babolat V-Pro Tennis Shoes
These are my favorite tennis shoes. Great arch support, light, and easy to wear first time out . . . no wearing in needed. Comfort at first wear!
The shoe looks good but when I tried it on, it seems very shallow around the ankle. I have a narrow foot but the shoe also seems too narrow to have good stability. I returned it without trying it on the courts.
Great tennis shoe
I like Babolat shoes for tennis. They are light yet provide enough support for my feet.
These shoes were comfortable right out of the box and true to size. They are not too heavy. I like them.