BandIT Tennis Elbow Support
Relieves forearm pain due to computer operation and other repetitive manual activities (bowling, golf, weight lifting, racquetball, etc.)
- Does not inhibit circulation or movement
- Does not cause discomfort
- Lateral Epicondylitis - Band-It compresses the extensor muscle, decreasing the tension across it and lenghtnening it to protect against tears. It also dampens vibration at the elbow.
- Medial Epicondylitis - Band-It compresses selectively across the flexor muscles, which reduces strain and dampensvibration at the elbow.
- Supinator Muscle Strain - Probably the most common source of elbow and forearm pain, dueto repetitive and prolonged muscle contraction of the forearm. Band-It compresses selectively across this muscle to prevent or reduce swellling.
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
best elbow support ever
My son and I have one we both had elbow surgery in the past this is the best thing we ever wore it helps relieve our pain.
Doctor marked this up 60%
Provided by my orthopedic doctor who charged me $40 for this item, so do yourself a favor and buy it yourself. Given to me for "golfer's elbow". It does give relief, but did not provide a long-term cure.
Best band out there.
Best elbow brace ever!
Avid tennis player, play all year round, Sometimes have elbow/arm pain, this brace is the best product on the market to relieve the pain and stress on elbow muscles and joints. Air pocket bands did not work as well for me. Have used for years and just bought a new one to have an extra for my tennis bag, can even be worn between playing times to relieve pressure and pain on appropriate muscles, etc..