Novalevel Court Leveling Compound
This acrylic court repair material is supplied in a ready-to-use paste form. It has the consistency of mortar. Because of the high solids content, Novalevel is extremely resistant to shrinkage.
The combination of binders, fillers, and high grade acrylic emulsion used in this formula, make it an ideal product to use for correcting defects such as birdbaths, minor cracks and gouges in tennis court surfaces. Repairing deep depressions requires multiple applications of Novalevel, not to exceed 3/16? per application.
- Place Novalevel directly in the depression.
- Use a straight edge or squeegee and spread the Novalevel across the depression so it completely fills the depression and meets the level of the adjacent surface.
- After the patch has taken the initial set, sprinkle a small amount of water over the patch and smooth with a trowel or broom.
- Using a damp brush, similar to a whitewash brush, gently brush the edges and feather the material into the adjacent surface.
- Allow Novalevel to dry a minimum of 24-hours prior to application of Novacrylic surface coating.
Minor gouges such as racket dings may be repaired merely by placing the Novalevel into the depression with a putty knife and smoothing it over. After it has begun to set, brushing with a damp brush will help to blend the patch into the adjacent surface.
DILUTION: Use Novalevel undiluted.
SPREADING RATE: Varies depending on depth and width of area to be repaired.
DRY TIME: Minimum 24 hours.
COLOR: Black, Grass Green, Nova Green, Red
PACKAGED QUANTITY: 5 gallon pail.
WEIGHT: 70 lbs per 5 gallon
Minimum Application Temperature is 50F and rising.
Repairing deep depressions requires multiple applications of Novalevel, not to exceed 3/16" per application. NOVALEVEL is not hazardous and is free of lead, mercury, asbestos and formaldehyde.
** The shipping charge for this item is
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Easy to use! Durable
This stuff dries fairly quickly and is awesome for filling voids and levelling large areas. We have 8 High School courts and don't have the funding yet to redo them. I was able to make two of our courts playable that previously weren't. It's a very durable product as well some spots I wasn't able to get paint on but it has still held up well!!