Diadora Speed Pro Me Mens Tennis Shoe
- Suprelltech + Air mesh and net with D.Skin technology for better stability, breathability, and comfort.
- Toe cap with abrasion-resistant rubber.
- Lining with special anti-bacterial treatment
- Removable Ortholite
- Moulded EVA foam CCB Double Action Plus controls stability, while retaining light weight and flexibility.
- Rubber with special Duratech 5000 wearproof compound.
Average weight: 12.8 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Fits like a glove!
I last had an ASICS pair which I liked a lot, but 1st impression and feel of this one is great. Havn't had this one on court yet, but I'm hopefully.
Been wearing these for years...
Was very disappointed when they went off the market for awhile due to Geox buying Diadora. This new version is just as light, with the no-tongue sock fit that works best for my feet. Feels like there is some extra interior padding on this version that makes them a little more snug than I'm used to, but they just came and I'm sure they'll loosen up. Not crazy about this year's color scheme either. In the past you could get a grey or a black, but this year it's white or yellow. All in all, for me it's still the best shoe for my feet to play in.
Instatly comfortable shoes!!! Great looks and very stable and great support.