Dunlop 300G Hotmelt Tennis Racquet
- Racquet Specifications
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 10.70 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 64
- Balance: 13.09 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 21mm Straight Beam
- Swingweight: 307 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Played with this racket in the early 90's
300g what a great racket felt just like the 300g I played with in the 90's that same classic feel! It's not as crisp at the net as it need to be but over all it's a great play I'll be buying one more to play with thanks for giving us old players a reminder of the old days!!
I like this dunlop hotmet 300G because make me easier to approach to net and comfortable volley and smash.
A great racquet for control, spin and maneuverability from the baseline. The only slight problem is the volley, not so crisp at the net.