Dunlop Biomimetic S5.0 Lite Tennis Racquet
Geared to the intermediate player with a moderate swing, the Dunlop Biomimetic S5.0 Lite offers a lighter option to the Biomimetic M5.0, weighing in at only 9.3 ounces strung. 300 swingweight ensures excellent maneuverability without sacrificing stability on your shots and open 16x19 string pattern for added spin potential.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 9.20 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 67
- Balance: 14.20 in. Head Heavy
- Cross Section: 22mm/25mm Tapered Beam
- Swingweight: 299 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip: Gecko Tac
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Racquet is still unstrung. It feels lighter than my Aerogel 500, and I look forward to playing with it as soon as I have it strung. Bought it for the price and the desire to try something new.