Head Hydrosorb Pro Replacement Grip
- New design with larger perforations.
- Twin-Channel System for the ultimate in comfort and airflow
- High-tack elastomer surface that will provide more feel
- Power perforations
- Extra tacky elastomer surface
- Incredible combination of shock absorption and cushioning
- Optimal moisture reduction
- Tacky surface ensures firm grip
- Available colors: White, Black
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
The grips are amazing. Bought one and tried it. After trying it I immediately ordered a few more. For the price it cannot be beat.
Head pro grip
Not as thick as original hydro grip - offers better feel, but still absorbs shock. I'm a sweater, but grip remains tacky. Grip is tapered on edges, so have smooth, level surface after wrapping .
Tacky and Soft
It's on the thinner side of regular replacement grips, but it's still soft and comfortable
Terrific grip. Best that I have used.
These grips have a cushion feeling but yet very tacky. Excellent wear and stays tacky when wet.
A much better grip than what came with the racquet
Terrific original grip.