Head Graphene Speed PWR Tennis Racquet
Select UNSTRUNG String Type and enter code UNTEN
in the comments field at checkout.
(Discount will be taken when order is processed)
For Optimal String Performance Head Recommends:
- Durability: Head Hawk Touch
- Playability: Head Velocity MLT
- Headsize: 115 sq. in.
- Length: 27.3 in.
- Weight (strung): 9.70 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 68
- Balance: 14.30 in. Head Heavy
- Cross Section: 26/28mm Tapered Beam
- Swingweight: 331 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip:Head Hydrosorb Comfort
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Transition to lighter Racquet with control
I used to Wilson N-Code Fusion racquet before have this one. This is a lighter racquet. It provides good control and power for serving and forehand drive shots. On backhand drive shots need more adjustment to generate power as N-Code. Yet, I grow to like this new racquet.
A confidence builder
Demoed this racquet (along with a few others) and immediately loved the balance and power of this racquet. Well balanced and plays great in the wind. I live in Florida and we have lots of wind! Easy to maneuver with good power.