K-Swiss Big Shot Light Womens Tennis Shoe
Fit Tip: Length - true to size. Width - medium. Arch - Medium. Little to no break-in.The K-Swiss Bigshot Light offers a new option in the Bigshot high performance tennis shoe line, the lightest tennis shoe ever offered by K-Swiss. Lighter weight, with the Flow Cool Upper system for breathability and immediate step-in comfort. New Colorway for 2014!
Color: Black/Neon Pink
- K-EVA-Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole.
- YBEAM-Mid-foot support structure anchoring the arch area with a TPU injection component.
- DURAWRAP-Provides an extra line of defense against excessive toe-dragging.
- DRAGGUARD-Located in the high wear areas of the toe and heel offering increased abrasion-resistance.
- AOSTA II RUBBER COMPOUND-High-density outsole provides unsurpassed durability from heel to toe.
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Always only wear K-Swiss
I have always liked the Big Shots, these are lighter. The black is very bold, and the red seems more like a neon pink, than a true red.
Great Tennis Shoe
Bought this for my wife and she loves them!
Good value and good price
These shoes were comfortable from the start, which is important when playing a tennis match. I believe they are true to size.
This is my favorite shoes, light, have enough room on the toe box that I need that. Hope they come on more black and others colors.
Great tennis shoes, I have a lot of problems on my foot but this light an wide on the toes area just give all I need e d to play tennis. Please kswiss come out with more black with colors. Thanks
KSwiss Big Shot Light
Love this shoe. Light weight (especially if you wear a large size), very good support. Own more than one pair.
I wore these shoes for the first time yesterday on artificial grass.The grip is great, didn't slip once. I thought I bought them a size too big and I went off previous K-swiss shoes, but once my feet had heated up Ithink I needed the extra room. Very light weight shoe. Seem to be good and comfortable. Not lot of arch support, but till ok. I would like more around the inner side near ball of foot. There is goo support on the outer side to stop rolling out, but I think more to stop rolling in might be better. Do seem to like them though. Great colour, black & bright red/pink.