K-Swiss BigShot Light Mens Tennis Shoes
- K-EVA-Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole.
- YBEAM-Mid-foot support structure anchoring the arch area with a TPU injection component.
- DURAWRAP-Provides an extra line of defense against excessive toe-dragging.
- DRAGGUARD-Located in the high wear areas of the toe and heel offering increased abrasion-resistance.
- AOSTA II RUBBER COMPOUND-High-density outsole provides unsurpassed durability from heel to toe.
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I saw this shoe online and thought it had great style and when it arrived, I was not disappointed. I've worn a few times and found it to be comfortable,lightweight and responsive. I would highly recommend as an excellent solid tennis shoe and will look to purchase Wilson tennis shoes in the future.
float like a butterfly
I tried this shoe because my Defiers are too hot in the summer. The fit is exactly the same as the Defier, the outer sole is very durable, the uppers provide good lateral support. These are very light yet stable and great looking as well. I wear Thorlo 3s (socks) so I bought 1/2 size larger and the fit is perfect.
great light shoe
comfortable right out of the box, plenty of room in the toe box, great fit. can't speak to durability yet but comfort and support are great.
Love the shoes
The K-Swiss shoes are great... Very comfortable & light.. Great design & color combination
Comfortable shoe, needed it for traveling, walking and sports. Does it all
With K-Swiss, shoes are usually very light and comfortable, this one is not an exception ! It also has a beautiful and stylish design !
Some sorness on ankle, untill moved the laces to the furthest point and all good now. Like the styling would definitly purchase again.
This shoe is great- having a wide foot it fits perfectly. Good stability and cushioning.
court a bility
just played 3 sets of dbls today and the new shoes felt and played great! nice stability and great comfort, thanks..
Lite and Easy
KSwiss has never let me down. They are very light and I play two or three times a week on hard and clay. They are holding up fine and my feet feel fine.