K-Swiss Stabilor SLS Womens Tennis Shoes
- Durability is acheived with an AOSTA 7.0 rubber outsole and DragGuard in the toe and heel of the outsole, combined with a high-abrasion DuraWrap XD toe wrap.
- Traction comes from a tennis-specific, multi-surface wavebone tread pattern.
- Cushioning is provided by Shock Spring technology in the heel and forefoot.
- Lateral stability is achieved with a skeletal support cage and a sturdy midfoot shank.
- Stability enhanced further with perforated synthetic leather upper.
Average weight: 14.4 oz. (Size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I hadn't had a pair of actual 'tennis' shoes since high school and went right back to K-Swiss, what I was familiar with! This shoe was great! Had a great fit with lots of cushion and support especially on the sides near the toes. I've had them for over 2 years now and they certainly last! They were great for game play and cardio-tennis workouts where we're doing a lot of high-speed movements and cuts, changing direction quickly. Also didn't roll my ankles in these at all and it's pretty easy to slide for shots with these as well. Great shoe, glad I went with it!
Realy like this shoe. K-Swiss is my favorite brand because of the support and stability they give me when playing tennis. Feet just don't get tired in these shoes.